Links for Current English Department Faculty
Advising and teaching students necessitates the understanding of procedural guidelines and academic requirements as well as access to general student data. Here we have provided faculty-specific links most faculty will need throughout the year.
General Info For Faculty
- Arts & Sciences Info for Faculty: Human Resources; Research and Publishing Resources; Teaching Support; Advising Resources; Faculty Center; Academic Timeline
- Department Administrative Faculty and Staff
Advising - Undergraduate
- Data.Arts: Student data; Incoming advisees; Unofficial transcript; DUST; Major Information; Graduation applications; Major Certification, Academic Integrity Info; Advising First Year students
- Faculty Center; Advisee information; Student address, phone, current schedule; Class lists; Grade roster
- Contact person: Corrine Bruno
Advising - Graduate
- English Graduate Student Directory: committee and chair info; email addresses
- Faculty Center; Advisee information; Student address, phone, current schedule; class lists; Grade rosters
- Graduate Student Resource Page: English Department Procedural Guide; TA Handbook, Q-exam guidelines and form; Program timelines; Prospectus approval form
- Code of Legislation of the Graduate Faculty
- Contact person: Michele Mannella
- Faculty Center: Advisee information; student address, phone, current schedule; Class lists; Grade rosters
- Class lists with pictures
- Blackboard: Faculty support services for Teaching with Technology
- Textbooks: Ordering; course history; textbook verification
- Desk Copies: Contact the publisher directly. Many have online forms; rarely do they require faxed requests on department letterhead. Please note: Some publishers take 6 weeks to ship. Any charges incurred for desk copies are your responsibility, including the purchase price if your desk copy does not arrive in time. If you are teaching a lecture class and have a teaching assistant or reader, Karen will order desk copies for them.
- AV, keys, scheduling: email email@example.com with the requested date, time, and number of seats needed.
- Technical issues: Call Eric Fields at 5-4262
- Classrooms - All Others
- Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and Calendar Scheduling
- Lounge Reservations: Email Sarah Rice with the requested date and time.
- Events: Email Sarah Rice or Marianne Marsh
- Payroll Services: view your paycheck; view payroll calendars; direct deposit info and forms
- Contact person: Vicky Brevetti
» If you need assistance maneuvering through any of these pages, please ask the contact person listed.